New Features for v5.0
- Rules can be configured to include sub-folders.
- A new setting has been added to only process messages that are newer than the last rule execution.
- Specify whether to match ALL properties (AND) or ANY property (OR) for rule matching criteria. In older versions, it was fixed at matching ALL.
- The time interval between when messages are received, sent, or a message is moved into a folder is configurable via an option setting.
- You can make bulk rule updates. This allows you to change settings across multiple rules at once.
- The forward action allows you to choose a message template to include.
- Rules can be configured to filter messages between two specified dates.
- Check if a message does not exist
- Find duplicates
- Execute Actions on a schedule
- Added replace subject line completely in addition to prefix and append.
- The Print action has been updated to print attachments.
- Send a Message
- Execute an External Program
- Stop Processing Rules
- Flag Enhancements. You can set the flag type, the start and due date, and the reminder date.
- Attachment Enhancements
- Match the attachment name
- Run once daily at a specified time has been expanded to include the specific day or all days.
- Except if in my Address book
- Except if in my Safe senders list
- Except if in my blocked Senders list
Auto-create folder naming additions
- By Domain Name
- By Year Quarter
- By Source Folder Name
Outlook 2010 Support
- Basic Ribbon Tab support, more to come soon.
User Interface Improvements
- Resizable window remember their size, position, and lists with columns remember their width.
- The Rule Manager window is non-blocking and can remain open while performing tasks in Outlook.
- Keyboard Shortcuts